Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Well I survived the trip here...

So what should have been a 3hour drive I chose the genius idea to take the seven hour train ride which became a ten hour train ride to be picked up by staff and whatnot..I am now in the middle of the woods and in day 2 of being a camp counselor! GO TEAM!!! haha...from being on my blackberry all day to having it shit outta service..literally it says SOS where my signal bars should be.....what a nightmare I never realized how attached I was until now..

On a bright note everyone is etremely friendly...155 camp counselors...i have this thepry that we are all being extremely friendly now so when were sick of looking at eachother and the color light blue..at least we were nice and pleasant to eachother once..haha

Well time for what i'm sure will be a fantastic cafeteria lunch..

No comments:

Post a Comment